Coronavirus Full Re-opening
Monday 15 June 2020
Finally after three short months, all our services are back up and running.
We hope you have been staying safe and well with your loved ones over this time, and are excited to return to your health and wellness journey!
From Monday 22 June 2020, Pilates and Yoga classes will restart. The preliminary timetable has been released (pending finalisation) and classes will be made available for bookings on Wednesday 17 June 2020.
To request a resumption of your membership or extension of your contract or class pack, please go to wellnesthealth.com.au/restart and submit your request. We will be manually reviewing each membership one by one on a first come, first served basis so your patience is appreciated. Once your access pass has been restarted, we will send you an email and you will be able to make class bookings. Please be mindful of only booking classes you can attend due to high demand.
At this stage, there is no pressure to resume attending classes as soon as restrictions are lifted. You are welcome to come back when you feel comfortable. We are doing everything we can to ensure a COVIDSafe environment for everyone to be in. Please see the information below
New students are welcome to join our classes. Please see our latest pricing offers (including our Restart Your Wellness Promotion).
Firstly, if you are feeling unwell, please stay at home and let us know.
– Antibacterial soap for hand washing
– Alcohol or detergent wiping of all commonly used areas and items
– Sneeze guards at reception
– Social distancing reminders
– Face masks available to staff
For allied health appointments:
– Alcohol or detergent wiping of treatment tables and equipment between uses
– Frequent changing of sheets/line
For all classes:
– Bring your own yoga mat, sweat towels, and any props or equipment if you have them
– No hands-on adjustments or assistance
– Glen 20 spray between classes
For Reformer Pilates:
– 6 students per class (4m2 & 1.5m rules)
– Detergent wipes and antibacterial spray for wiping of reformers and equipment
For Yoga and Mat Pilates:
– 5 students per class (4m2 & 1.5m rules)
– Happimat suede yoga mats are available for purchase for $78 if you do not have a mat
– If absolutely necessary, yoga mats are available for hire ($5) and will undergo an extensive cleaning process after each use
Please respect our staff, facilities and other clients by observing these measures we are taking for the health and safety of everyone. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to seeing you soon.