Thursday 27 May 2021
Dear valued patients, members and clients,
We are voluntarily CLOSED for Physiotherapy Podiatry & Dietetics (except telehealth) & Exercise Physiology for the next 2 days.
From Monday 31 May to Thursday 3rd June 2021, we will be open for limited services to those who require essential care. If you have an existing appointment please call us to confirm whether your appointment can still go ahead or if you would prefer to reschedule it for Friday 4th June onwards.
Assuming all things going well, all services will reopen on Friday 4th June 2021.
CLOSED: Reformer Pilates & Yoga classes will be closed from Friday 28 May to Thursday 3rd June 2021. Memberships will be suspended automatically for this period. Classes will resume as usual on Friday 4th June 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Telehealth consultation?
Video-conferencing technology (Zoom) or phone calls are used to conduct the consultation with an allied health professional.
How much does a Telehealth consultation cost?
EPC (Medicare), Worksafe, TAC and DVA are fully covering Telehealth consultations. Therefore no gap payments are required. Private health insurers are also offering rebates for Telehealth.
Please call us on 03 8842 3668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please stay safe and take care with your family and loved ones.
The Team at Wellnest Health
Preventative measures have increased inside our clinic:
– Hand sanitisers
– Antibacterial soap for hand washing
– Disinfectant wiping of common areas and items such as pens and tables
– Sneeze guards at reception
– Face masks worn by staff
– Non-touch forehead thermometer testing upon entry
– Social distancing reminders in waiting areas
For face to face appointments:
– Disinfectant wiping of contact areas inside consulting rooms between appointments
– Frequent changing on sheets and linen
For all classes:– Please wash your hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival
– Masks must be worn by teachers and instructors during class
– Masks must be worn by students before and after class
– Bring your own yoga mat, sweat towels, any any props or equipment if you have them
– No hands-on adjustments or assistance
For Reformer Pilates:
– 6 students per class
– Detergent wipes and antibacterial spray for wiping of reformers and equipment
– 12 students per class
– Bring your own yoga mat, or Happimat suede yoga mats are available for purcahse for $78 if you do not have a mat
– If absolutely necessary, yoga mats are available for hire ($5) and will undergo an extensive cleaning process after each use
During your visit to our clinic and studios, please respect our staff and facilities by observing these measures we are taking for the health and safety of everyone. We appreciate your cooperation.