Monday 2 November 2020
Dear valued patients, members and clients,
BUSINESS AS USUAL: We are OPEN for Physiotherapy Podiatry & Dietetics & Exercise Physiology.
RESTARTING MON 9 NOV: Reformer Pilates & Yoga classes!
If you are a returning student click here for all the information.
Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietetics & Exercise Physiology
Face to face appointments are available – it is business as usual.
Scroll down to see the increased COVIDsafe preventative measures we are taking.
Telehealth consultations are also an option.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Telehealth consultation?
Video-conferencing technology (Zoom) or phone calls are used to conduct the consultation with an allied health professional.
How much does a Telehealth consultation cost?
EPC (Medicare), Worksafe, TAC and DVA are fully covering Telehealth consultations. Therefore no gap payments are required. Private health insurers are also offering rebates for Telehealth.
Please call us on 03 8842 3668 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please stay safe and take care with your family and loved ones.
The Team at Wellnest Health
Preventative measures have increased inside our clinic:
– Hand sanitisers
– Antibacterial soap for hand washing
– Disinfectant wiping of common areas and items such as pens and tables
– Sneeze guards at reception
– Face masks worn by staff
– Non-touch forehead thermometer testing
– Social distancing reminders in waiting areas
For face to face appointments:
– Disinfectant wiping of contact areas inside consulting rooms between appointments
– Frequent changing on sheets and linen
For all classes:– Please wash your hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival
– Masks must be worn by all students & teacher during class (unless out of breath or medically exempt)
– Bring your own yoga mat, sweat towels, any any props or equipment if you have them
– No hands-on adjustments or assistance
– Glen 20 spray between classes
For Reformer Pilates:
– 6 students per class (8m2 & 1.5m rules)
– Detergent wipes and antibacterial spray for wiping of reformers and equipment
For Outdoor Yoga:
– 10 students per class outdoors on the balcony
– Bring your own yoga mat, or Happimat suede yoga mats are available for purcahse for $78 if you do not have a mat
– If absolutely necessary, yoga mats are available for hire ($5) and will undergo an extensive cleaning process after each use
During your visit to our clinic and studios, please respect our staff and facilities by observing these measures we are taking for the health and safety of everyone. We appreciate your cooperation.